- Civil Services Exam
- How to
- Study Resources
- Current Affairs
Subjects & Topics
- हिन्दी माध्यम
UPSC: NDA/NA (II) 2017 Exam Notification Released
Submitted by admin on Fri, 06/09/2017 - 09:54
UPSC has released the NDA/NA (II) 2017 examination notification (NO.10/2017-NDA-II). All the applicants should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions and requirements for admission to this Exam. Candidates are advised to apply online through online application website i.e. upsconline.nic.in and you can read detailed instructions available on the mentioned website.
Candidate can fill their online applications upto 30th June, 2017 till 6.00 PM and e-Admit Card shall be issued to eligible candidates before three weeks of commencement of the examination. e-Admit Card will be made available on UPSC's official website i.e. upsc.gov.in only to download (No Admit Card will be sent by postal services).
Remember that always provide valid and accurate information and one e-mail address while filling up online application because commission may use this information to contact you.
Examination will be conducted by the Commission on 10th September, 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 140th Course, and for the 102nd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July, 2018.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002 are eligible.
Number of Vacancy
- The approximate number of vacancies for National Defence Academy: 335 (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 72 for Air Force)
- The approximate number of vacancies for Naval Academy: 55 (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
- Total number vacancies to be filled on the results of this exam are: 390 (three hundred and ninety)
- Army Wing of NDA: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
The NDA/NA (II) 2017 Examination will be held at the following Cities/States.UTs: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.