Exam Notification: UPSC CDS Examination (II) - 2017
Submitted by admin on Sat, 12/08/2017 - 11:24am
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the CDS (II) Exam dates 2017. Last date of applying online for this exam is 08th September, 2017 till 6:00 PM. Candidates are advised to provide valid information like email or contact number as the Commission may use these information for contacting them. Please find complete exam details below:
- Courser Name: Indian Military Academy, Dehradun - 145th Course commencing in July, 2018 [Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate (Army Wing) holders].
- Number Vacancies: 100 (One Hundred Posts)
- Courser Name: Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala - Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].
- Number Vacancies: 45 (Forty-Five Posts)
- Courser Name: Air Force Academy, Hyderabad - (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018 i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course.
- Number Vacancies: 32 (Thirty-Two Posts)
- Courser Name: Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai - 108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018.
- Number Vacancies: 225 - Two Hundred and Twenty Five Posts (including 50 vacancies for NCC 'C' certificate holders for NCC Special Entry)
- Courser Name: Officers Training Academy, Chennai - 22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018.
- Number Vacancies: 12 - Twelve Posts (including 50 vacancies for NCC 'C' certificate holders for NCC Special Entry)
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI,
How to Apply for CDS II Exam
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. NO OTHER MODE IS ALLOWED FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION.
Important Dates: Last date of Online Applications is 08th September, 2017 till 6:00 PM. You can download your e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination, it will be made available on the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in). All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail adress while filling up online application form.
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
Wrong Answer Penalty
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- NOTE: Mobiles phones, pagers/bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed!