- About us
- Civil Services Exam
- How to
- Choose Optional Subject
- Crack IAS in First Attempt
- Avoid Common Mistakes
- Score Good Marks in Exam
- Prepare Essay Paper
- Prepare GS for Prelims
- Prepare CSAT (IAS Pre)
- Read The Hindu Newspaper
- Read Yojana Magazine
- Prepare Current Affairs
- Prepare Science & Tech
- Prepare IAS Interview
- Write Answers in Mains
- Current Affairs
- Study Resources
- Help & Information
- Discussion Group
Pre Guidance Programme
UPSC exam is not an easy nut to crack. As it is a well known fact that Union Public Service Commission conducts civil Services Examination every year in three stages. This exam is not only a skill test, neither it has thousands of vacancies like SSC, Banking, Railway, and other One day Competitive exams. This examination is a mission, thus only those aspirants can achieve this next to impossible task, who has acute desire to achieve their goal.
Thus UPSCLIVE.COM has join hands with IASPLANNER.COM and will help you out in your preparation on every step including right guidance and quality study materials. Our dedicated experts of every section have compiled study material by analyzing the question papers of last few years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving GS pre paper 1.
After the Grand Success in last year Civil Services Preliminary Examination, where out of 100 Questions 53 Questions are from Our Study Notes. This year too we have come up with Our New & Revised Study Notes exactly based on the new pattern of UPSC Preliminary Examination.
The package includes entire General Studies Study Material of the IAS and IFoS Prelims
- Study material for the Civil Services Prelims will include around 18 booklets of General Studies. These books will cover the entire comprehensive syllabus, with MCQs.
- Current Affairs for Prelims is also included in this.
- One year subscription of Concise Weekly Current Affairs e-Magazine is also included in the package (Soft Copy).
- Free E-Learning membership will be provided to the aspirants for after sale support, where aspirants can clear any doubt regarding any problem.
What we will provide you on your purchase of this study kit
- 100% General Studies Syllabus covered.
- Free E-Learning Access
- Approximately 2300 Pages
- Gist of NCERT is included in this package.
- Telephonic & eLearning Guidance & Support from Our Experts
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal address provided by you after payment confirmation.
- More than 1800 MCQs included in this package.
|UPSCLIVE.COM & IASPLANNER.COM||CRACKIAS.COM||IASEXAMPORTAL.COM||IAS100.IN|
|Price||Rs. 3500/-||Rs. 3700/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|Pages||2500 approx||900 approx||2100 approx||1500 approx|
|24 Hour Problem Support||Yes||No||No||No|
Online Transfer or Bank Deposit (Account details will be provided after order confirmation).
Delivery Mode: Courier Service
Shipping Time: 5-7 working days.
Contact our team for further assistance and order related clarifications at: email@example.com
Call us at 98-10-33-38-83 (New Delhi, India)
For General Queries Contact us